Are you thinking about buying a console for you holiday season? If yes, it up to you to make the best decision on which console you will buy for your family. Whether for you, or another significant person in your life, you have a big choice to make. It is a good news for you. We’ve rounded the top three latest consoles available in the market. The Nintendo Wii U, Microsoft Xbox One, or Sony PlayStation 4 can make a correct answer for you.
It is the most favorite of the three consoles and breaks various sales records. However, the console has a primary focus, gaming only. It may not be as full-featured as the Xbox or have charming games as the Nintendo, but the PS4 has an excellent first party lineup. One of the dazzling features of this system is its sleek and easy-to-use interface. It is so simple to navigate that you will quickly pick up on it. The PS4 has one of the most astounding features available today. If you have a PS Vita, you can connect it to the console and play the PS4 on the Vita from any location using a Wi-Fi connection.
* With PlayStation Vita, gamers can play PS4 games on the 5-inch display through a Wi-Fi connection in a local environment
* Gamers can share epic triumphs by pressing the “SHARE button” on the controller, make a scan through the past few seconds of gameplay, make a tag on it, and return to the game
* Measures 12 inches in width 2.1 inches in depth, and 10.8 inches in height
The Nintendo is one of gaming consoles makers that has been out for a long period. Nintendo Wii U is an ever popular motion-based console. It is the least popular of the three but the cheapest as well. It comes in at only $299.99 in the Amazon.com. It’s popular for its child-like charm that everybody using it enjoys. The games meant for Wii U are enjoyed by family and friends in a room playing with you. In fact, it is the most powerful console and the most featured. There are a lot of amazingly charming games in this console such as the Super Mario three dimensional World, the Mario Kart 8, and the Pikmin 3. These are the three games that’re must-haves for Wii U console. The best thing is that all of them can be played by multiple people.
* It’s the Custom Sweat Mode: Players create custom playlists and tracking calories to personalize their Just Sweat workouts.
* Party Master: the Puppet Master Mode has improved to Party Master Mode helps the player to control the Wii U GamePad.
* Measures 7.5 inches in width, 5.3 inches in depth, and 0.6 inches in height
It is one of the most fully-featured gaming console around. Much more than gaming, the Xbox One is an entire multimedia controller. It aims to be the center your living room with the provisions to plug cable box, speakers, and connected devices directed into it. It is also packed with Kinect which is a motion sensor camera with voice recognition that supports tons of amazing features, one of which is its ability to control cables through voice commands. Kinect enables you to change the channel, pause, forward or rewind a movie, game or any video that you might be watching. Xbox has the “SNAP” which enables you to do two things at the same time. For instance, you want to play “Call on Duty” while your big football match is on, just utter the words “Xbox Snap Television.”
* Xbox One brings together games, live TV shows, and favorite entertainment apps, such as the Amazon Instant Video, the ESPN, Netflix, and Xbox Music
* It measures 12.6 inches in width, 7 inches in depth, and 14.6 inches in height
To wide up, if you are looking for a 2015 console, make a choice from the three. Each has it superb qualities that make popular among millions of gamers.